Saturday, January 2, 2010

No- Sew Sleeping Bag-- Zhu Zhu Pet Inspired



What you need:

Fleece scrap that measures 14 inches by 9 inches
Scissors

What you do:

1. As mentioned above, cut your fabric to a 14 inch by 9 inch rectangle. Fold it in half so it measures 7 inches by 9 inches. The 7 inch side will be the sides of your sleeping bag.

2. Make cuts in each side at every inch, 2 inches deep. Cut the last inch strip at the bottom of the bag at the fold. When I did this I folded my fleece in half again to get the cuts lined up on either side.


3. Now tie your strips together at each side in a double knot.


4. Leave the top strip untied. Fold the fabric to the inside at the top of the sleeping bag and pull the remaining strip on each side through the first and second knot. I did my best to take a picture of this. Tie those strips together in a knot.



















5. That's it, you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment