Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time and Money Saving Tip of the Day

How much are you supposed to blog? Is there a rule? Is one a day annoying?

Today I'm just going to share two things with you.

Time Saver:

1 800 goog 411

One of my least favorite things in the world is to take my 2 daughters shopping. To save time I call that number. They ask for the business name followed by the city and state and then they connect you for free! I call while I'm driving (don't hate me) to see if the store has what I need and how much it is. Like today, I found out that colored duct tape is available at Michael's and JoAnnes, but one place is less expensive than the other.

Money Saver:

Did you know that Michael's accepts JoAnne's coupons and vice versa? You can go to www.michaels.com and subscribe to their newsletter. They send you coupons you can print from your computer. An added bonus, sign up for The Knack and they'll send you coupons too! I just printed one of for 50% off one item and I'm going to use it to go and buy some neon colored duct tape.

Next blog is the Mermaid Tail Tutu...

No comments:

Post a Comment